From 2012 Perú

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

August Mission

Beloved brother in Christ,

Receive my greetings from my wife and children in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  By the grace of the Lord, all the family and brothers here are well.

As you know my work now requires a lot of responsibility and time, but all is well.  I am grateful especially to the church and to Sharon Presbyterian for the unconditional love for myself and family.  Thank God, for all I have received is a gift from him.

I see you brother Randy as my spiritual father.  I was taught to love our neighbor, love the Church of Christ and do things for love, which I can never get away from.

I often think of Charlotte while I am here in Huanta.  Coming to Sharon Church was by the mercy of the Lord.  Now, I hope we will be united again in August.  We will be uniting our love and our forces for our brothers.

I am writing to apologize and promise to correspond more frequently.  As you know, I am very busy visiting neighboring churches of the presbytery to give them support.

The National President of the Presbyterian Church has suffered a traffic accident and is in recovery time.  As Vice President, I assumed this responsibility and I am coordinating the activities of the National Assembly Presbyterian Church.  June 17 and 18, I will have a meeting with the women and their husbands of the Hunata Presbytery.  June 28 and 29, I will have a visit with 3 priests in Huancavelica.

I send greetings and hugs to your wife Sherry, Sarita, Connie and Van.  Also, greetings to all the members of Sharon Church, may God continue to bless you greatly.

Your brother in Christ.
PS. Samuel Montes Sinforoso

No comments:

Post a Comment