From 2012 Perú

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

From Yesenia Montes!


Hi my dear friends!

I write this little letter to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, is already a bit late, but I could not write before because I was traveling with my family during this time, we will spend incredible!

We were visiting my grandparents and enjoyed it very much!

At Christmas we went to visit my grandparents, they live in a small community Huayllay an hour north of Huanta, very cold and snows although there was much fog, so it was a white Christmas! Cook chicken, sang, prayed and walked around the farms of my grandparents, it was fun!

In the new year, we went to my paternal grandfather, who lives alone in a small community Ccaranacc geographically located in the department of Huancavelica, but is two hours west of Huanta, but cars do not come to the same community had to walk 8 miles to get there, but it was great fun, from there you can see the beautiful valley and the mountains Huanta! It's very nice! These days we had our first meeting of the Montes family cousins, we went almost all the grandchildren of my grandfather and prepare a special meeting of reflection and communion between us. We barbecue, a typical Peruvian food is prepared in special moments and hope the New Year with lights and campfire songs and everything! It was very nice!

You see, I really enjoyed this time, and I learned and understood many things that were on my mind, I realized that to achieve our goals we can not stop one bit, we can slow down when we get tired, but never stop to reach the goal, and I'd like to share this with you, to encourage them to do that this year, not detain us achieve our dreams, maybe we can slow down when we get tired, but we do not stop until our goals, we appreciate much to pray for me and my dreams and encourage me when they think I am tired.

Thank you for your friendship and brotherhood!
I'm really happy to know friends who are like brothers ... to feel your love, your presence, your support makes me understand how great is the love of Christ for us, thank you very much for that!
I hope this new year is a great blessing to you and their families.
Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

With much love and appreciation,

Yesenia Montes Ñaupa
Int. Psicología - UNMSM
Cel: 945234204
Huanta, Ayacucho

No comments:

Post a Comment