From 2012 Perú

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Perú Day

Dear Peru Crew,

As part of World Communion emphasis month, tomorrow will be "Peru Day" in worship at Sharon. Khris has reached out to Miriam, Samuel, Chenoa, and Jose to lead the multilingual service. Khris showed me a quick preview this morning. Chenoa and Jose will do the Call to Worship. Miriam will lead the Lord's Prayer. Samuel will read from I think Psalm 106. Khris is also incorporating two videos he made when he was there with us, one when we worshipped in the hole in the ground at VRAE II, and one when we partied and worshipped with our brothers and sisters in Christ in Huanta in the courtyard of La Posada, where Gamaliel led the singing. (I saw Beverly sitting on the front row). Randy and I make a token appearance at some point doing a Minute for Mission (sorry to say, our part is not multilingual).

You can catch the online service either through the church website, Facebook, or You Tube. Personally, Linda and I have gotten quite spoiled attending these online services at a time of our own choosing, and sometimes in our pjs' with a mug of coffee in hand.

Saludos! I miss you guys. The quick preview Khris showed me brought back a flood of wonderful memories. Please stay in touch.

Take good care!
Ton

No comments:

Post a Comment