From 2012 Perú

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hola Mission Trip Participants

Dear Mission Team:

I trust that you are well and that you are getting adjusted to being back in the United States. For those of you that flew to New York before arriving back in Charlotte, I hope that particular part of the trip is fast becoming a fading memory!

It was an honor and privilege to have spent eleven (11) days with each of you. I am particularly grateful for the sacrifices that you and the members of your family made in order for you to participate in the trip. I hope the trip met or exceeded your expectations and that you were also surprised or enlightened in some form or fashion. I hope you were struck by the realization that God is indeed present with our brothers and sisters there.

I am filled with mixed emotions about our time in Peru. Working through these emotions is increasingly difficult after each trip. I plan to share these with you in a week or so through a post to this blog.

If you would like to share an experience or thoughts on the trip through the blog, Van would be more than happy to post it. Van's e-mail address is wvandale@yahoo.com.

Have a great week!

Blessings to you all.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment