From 2012 Perú

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prayers Answered

Good morning, friends!

We've just returned to the hotel after my hospital adventure. Everything seems to have gone very well - just a bit groggy from the anesthesia and a bit of a sore throat. The clunker is that Dr. Tsuji says I have to keep 7 days of silence! (Somehow I seem to have missed that detail! :-)

So Mary is my telepathic interpreter in the meantime.

Thank you for your prayers! I am honored and blessed to be so loved and so well accompanied...

Under the mercy,

Dennis

Dennis A. Smith
dennis.smith@pcusa.org
PCUSA Enlace Regional, Brasil y Cono Sur, Misión Mundial
PCUSA Regional Liaison, Brazil and Southern Cone, World Mission
PCUSA Representante Regional, Brasil e Cone Sul, Missão Mundial

Sucre 2855, 3o
1428 Buenos Aires, Argentina
telephone: +54-11-4787-0436
fax: +54-11-4787-0335
mobile: +54-911-3704-2500
www.pcusa.org/worldmission

No comments:

Post a Comment