From 2012 Perú

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Abused For Bearing Female Children

Resource:  allAfrica
Written by Mantebaleng Ramokhele

My name is Mantebaleng Ramokhele and I live in the Mohale's Hoek district in Lesotho. I was married to a man that I was dearly in love with. Even today, I still do not understand what happened to him and why he changed so much. He was like somebody new to me, I really did not know him anymore and when I asked him about it, he would get very angry and start to beat me up.

My husband abused me like he was forced into our marriage. We fell in love and we were so much in love that I did not understand what really went wrong, but he did not want anything to do with me. He wanted to have a kid as soon as possible, but it was a challenge because I was not able to conceive. It was really difficult and he was not ready to see a doctor in order to determine what was really wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment