From 2012 Perú

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Countdown To Christmas - Day 4 of 29

Resource:  Bible.com

Genesis 12:1-3
1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.  2 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you;  I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.  3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

Galatians 3:6-8
6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”  7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.  8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment